Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As RawTalkRadio asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by RawTalkRadio.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify RawTalkRadio in accordance with RawTalkRadio’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy. RawTalkRadio will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material.
In order to submit a “DMCA Take Down Notice” you, the (owner of the copyright content) who may have found infringing content on our website, the notification should meet the following requirements:
- Electronic or physical signature of the copyrighted work owner (or authorized person)
- A description of the copyrighted work, including the URL where this infringing content is available or a copy of it
- Your contact details: email address, telephone and address
- A statement in “good faith belief” that the work is not authorized by the copyright owner
- A statement by you, person who sends the take-down notice, that the information you send in the notice (above information) is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or you are authorized to act on copyright owner’s behalf.